The 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass
Visiting the Great Barrier Reef doesn’t have to be a once in a lifetime experience!
It’s the largest living structure in the world and home to the highest marine diversity on the planet! Its majesty covers a phenomenal 35million hectares (that’s 70 million football fields!) and is made up over 2900 individual reefs and 900 islands. This is the famed Great Barrier Reef - home to over 1500 species of fish, 400 types of corals and 4000 species of molluscs just to name a few! So many diverse and wonderful encounters await…
The 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass is designed to help you fully experience the sheer magnitude and diversity of this natural living wonder. One trip to the Great Barrier Reef is an awakening. Fully immerse yourself in three different reef experiences, and, it is quite simply, an extraordinary adventure of a lifetime.
The 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass is your ticket to the best and widest range of cruises from Australia’s most awarded reef cruise company, the Quicksilver Group. And it’s sensational value too! Imagine cruising to the spectacular outer reef, thrilling dive and snorkel adventures, luxury sailing and tropical island escapades.
With the 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass you’ll be able to select any 3 of these award-winning Quicksilver Group cruises from Cairns or Port Douglas:
(1) Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef cruise to the renowned Agincourt Reef (activity platform)
(2) Wavedancer, sailing to the idyllic Low Isles
(3) Silversonic, outer reef snorkel adventure, Port Douglas (diving is optional and an additional cost)
(4) Silverswift, outer reef snorkel adventure, Cairns (diving is optional and an additional cost)
(5) Great Adventures’ tropical "Green Island Adventure" (includes buffet lunch)
(6) Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruise
(7) Great Adventures’ spectacular "Great Barrier Reef Adventure" (activity platform ex Cairns)
(8) Poseidon, outer reef snorkel adventure, Port Douglas (diving is optional and an additional cost)
The 3 Day Ultimate Reef Pass is valid for 7 days from the first cruise.
- Children 4-14 years.
- Children under 3 years free of charge.
- Family fare – maximum of 2 adults and 2 children of the same family. Normal fare applies for additional children. Not applicable with any other discount.
Prices excludes Coach transfers.
*EMC/Admin$6.50 per person Government Environmental Management Charge (EMC).
Listed fares in Australian dollars include Goods and Services Tax. Prices valid to 31 March 2018
Contact Reservations for more details at
Phone: (07) 4044 9944