With operations based in Cairns, Port Douglas and Green Island, the Quicksilver Group is Australia’s leading Great Barrier Reef tourism company. Our multi-award winning company comprises Quicksilver’s Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises, Great Adventures’ Reef and Green Island Cruises, Silver Series,Quicksilver Dive Centre Port Douglas, Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises, Pro Dive Cairns, Seawalker Green Island and the eco-sensitive Green Island Resort.
The Quicksilver Group has a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and outgoing person to join our dynamic sales team. Reporting to and in collaboration with the Group Director of Sales you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining sales services in the Port Douglas area to maximise the Quicksilver Group’s market share from booking sources.
Some of the duties of this role include but are not limited to –
- Contributing to and working with the Director of Sales and/or Group Sales Manager ensuring the engagement, implementation and the monitoring of the performance of sales initiatives.
- Building and maintaining client relationships, delivering and monitoring sales call patterns and responding to client requests in a timely manner
- Contribute to the positive profile of The Quicksilver Group in the marketplace by attending and actively participating in networking functions and meetings as required and acting as the face of The Group in a professional way.
- Keep abreast and updated on industry trends and initiatives through effective liaison with external stakeholders and Industry organisation
- Actively participate as a member of the sales team by attending meetings as required, providing reports as directed and maintaining effective relationships with all departments.
To be considered for the role you will need -
- Strong written communication skills with a very high attention to detail
- Strong verbal communications skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Must possess a current driving licence as trips between Cairns and Port Douglas are essential
- High level of computer skills
If this sounds like the perfect role for you head to the careers section on our website to apply. Please make sure that you attach your up to date resume and covering letter outlining what you could bring to the role.
To apply for this position, please visit the link below or scan the QR code to the left.
Link for applying to this position: