- Located in Cairns
- Temporary Full Time, 6 months maternity relief
- Salary $67,360 plus superannuation
About the role
The Quicksilver Group has a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and outgoing person to join our dynamic sales team for a temporary maternity relief period. Reporting to and in collaboration with the Group Director of Sales you will be responsible for establishing and maintaining sales services in the Port Douglas, Northern Beaches and the Cairns area to maximise The Quicksilver Group’s market share from booking sources.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to Quicksilver Groups sales initiatives, monitoring and reviewing engagement and implementation activities
- Build and maintain client relationships, delivering and monitoring sales call patterns and responding to client requests in a timely manner
- Contribute to the positive profile of The Quicksilver Group in the marketplace by attending and actively participating in networking functions and meetings as required and acting as the face of The Group in a professional way
- Keep abreast and updated on industry trends and initiatives
- Actively participate as a member of the sales team by attending meetings as required, providing reports as directed and maintaining effective relationships with all departments.
- Stability in a long-established business proud of their inclusive culture and working environment
- Discounted boat tours and cruises for your family and friends
- Discounted diving tours in Cairns and Port Douglas
- Corporate discounts on private health
- A wide range of special discounts with our industry partners and goods suppliers
- Strong written communication skills with a very high attention to detail
- Strong verbal communications skills with the ability to develop relationships quickly
- Must possess a current driving licence as trips between Cairns and Port Douglas are essential
- High level of computer skills
About Quicksilver Group
We are proudly Australia’s leading Great Barrier Reef tourism company with operations based in Cairns, Port Douglas and Green Island. Our multi-award winning company comprises:
- Quicksilver’s Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises
- Great Adventures’ Reef and Green Island Cruises
- Silver Series Dive and Snorkel Adventures (Silverswift and Silversonic)
- Poseidon Dive and Snorkel Adventures
- Pro Dive Cairns
- Ocean Spirit
- The eco-sensitive Green Island Resort
Living and working in our unique natural environment brings many rewards and company benefits - the Great Barrier Reef is quite literally our office! We offer flexible working conditions and have career opportunities across a wide range of areas from customer service through to engineering and corporate support. To join our dynamic and professional teams, we seek people with the right attitude and skills who are able to demonstrate values of respect, delivery of amazing customer service while promoting a safe working environment and pride in your work. We look forward to receiving your application.
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please include a cover letter and CV.
To learn more about the Quicksilver Group visit our website https://www.quicksilvergroup.com.au/. For confidential enquiries about this exciting opportunity contact Jodie Wild on 07 4052 7810.
Applications close: 5:00pm, 6th February 2024
To apply for this position, please visit the link below or scan the QR code to the left.
Link for applying to this position: