Customer Service SupervisorFull Time
Great Adventures is part of the multi awarded Quicksilver Group and operates a wide range of eco-tourism based cruises to the Great Barrier Reef including Great Adventures and Green Island Cruises, Silver Swift Dive and Snorkel Adventures, Ocean Spirit, Michaelmas Cay Sailing Cruises and Seawalker Green Island.
We operate a modern fleet of five touring vessels, two outer reef platforms (pontoons) and dive services including dive operations at Green Island.
The Customer Service Department is currently seeking an enthusiastic permanent part time Customer Service Supervisor Supervisor to become part of the team.
As the Customer Service Supervisor, you will play an important role in leading a team of Customer Service representatives to ensure smooth and efficient operations to deliver the highest levels of guest satisfaction to passengers travelling with Great Adventures.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver a high level of guest satisfaction including managing guest enquiries, requests and feedback in a prompt and courteous manner
- Prepare and manage rosters including but not limited to:
- Verifying timesheets against rosters
- Updating and issuing rosters according to business requirements
- Responding to unplanned leave requests and troubleshooting roster shortages
- Provide leadership and training to the team and participate in recruitment activities as required:
To be on the forefront for this opportunity, you will:
- Have demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to motivate and lead a team to provide exceptional Customer Service
- Have highly developed written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Have demonstrated problem-solving skills with a focus on positive solutions
- Be able to work flexible hours, including weekends, shift work and Public Holidays as dictated by business requirements
- Have excellent personal presentation and grooming including a willingness to comply with company uniform and policy
- Have effective time management skills, and demonstrated ability to prioritise tasks
- Sound computer skills using Microsoft Office products
Essential Requirements of the role include:
- Be RSA qualified (or have the ability to obtain)
- Food Safety Supervisor qualified (SITXFSA005 and SITXFSA006 ) (or have the ability to obtain)
- Ability to work a 7 day roster
Applications for this role will close 5pm, Monday 19 February 2024
$31.92 per hour
To apply for this position, please visit the link below or scan the QR code to the left.
Link for applying to this position: