Careers & Employment
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Quicksilver Group, Australia's leading and largest Great Barrier Reef company.
Our operations are based in Cairns and Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland Australia and consist of:
- Quicksilver Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises.
- Great Adventures Reef and Green Island Cruises.
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises.
- Silver Series Dive and Snorkel Adventures.
- Pro Dive Cairns, Learn to Dive and Liveaboard Dive Trips.
- Poseidon Dive & Snorkel.
- Green Island Resort.
Last updated: January 22, 2018
Quicksilver Group Roles:
- Executive Assistant to the Sales and Marketing Department - Cairns
- Tour Desk Clerk - Port Douglas
- Digital Content Curator + - Cairns
Quicksilver Cruises Port Douglas:
- Lifeguard - Port Douglas
- Dive Instructor - Port Douglas
- Dive Instructor - Bilingual Chinese and English languages essential - Port Douglas
Pro Dive Cairns:
Green Island Resort:
(Candidates will be required to undertake a D&A test as part of the interview process.)
- Diesel Fitter - Green Island
- Kitchen Steward - Commute - Green Island
- Restaurant Food and Beverage Attendant - commute - Green Island
- Front Office all-rounder - Green Island
- Supervisor - Public Area Attendants - Green Island
- Junior Sous Chef - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - live on - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - Commute - Green Island
Great Adventures Cairns:
- Cruise Attendant Bilingual English and European Languages (Asian languages not required for this role) - Cairns
- Reservations Clerk - Cairns
- PADI OWSI (Bilingual English + European Languages - Asian Languages not required for this role - Cairns
Only those applications who are short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Note: Please follow the specific application instructions stipulated within all positions advertised, whether here or in conventional media (newspaper etc).