Careers & Employment
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Quicksilver Group, Australia's leading and largest Great Barrier Reef company.
Our operations are based in Cairns and Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland Australia and consist of:
- Quicksilver Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises.
- Great Adventures Reef and Green Island Cruises.
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises.
- Silver Series Dive and Snorkel Adventures.
- Pro Dive Cairns, Learn to Dive and Liveaboard Dive Trips.
- Poseidon Dive & Snorkel.
- Green Island Resort.
Last updated: November 19, 2017
Quicksilver Group Roles:
- Engineering Workshop Manager MED1 would be advantageous - Port Douglas
Quicksilver Cruises Port Douglas:
- Dive Instructor - Port Douglas
- Dive Instructor - Bilingual Chinese and English languages essential - Port Douglas
Pro Dive Cairns:
- Padi Qualified Retail Assistant - Cairns
- PADI OWSI Multilingual preferred, Japanese, German or Chinese - Cairns
Green Island Resort:
(Candidates will be required to undertake a D&A test as part of the interview process.)
- Junior Sous Chef - Green Island
- Receptionist - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - live on - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - Commute - Green Island
- Restaurant Supervisor - Green Island
Great Adventures Cairns:
- Cruise Attendant - no other languages required other than English - Cairns
- Cruise Attendant Bilingual English and European Languages NOT Asian languages required - Cairns
- PADI OWSI (Bilingual English + Eurpoean Languages - Asian Languages not required for this role - Cairns
Only those applications who are short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Note: Please follow the specific application instructions stipulated within all positions advertised, whether here or in conventional media (newspaper etc).