Careers & Employment
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Quicksilver Group, Australia's leading and largest Great Barrier Reef company.
Our operations are based in Cairns and Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland Australia and consist of:
- Quicksilver Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises.
- Great Adventures Reef and Green Island Cruises.
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises.
- Silver Series Dive and Snorkel Adventures.
- Pro Dive Cairns, Learn to Dive and Liveaboard Dive Trips.
- Poseidon Dive & Snorkel.
- Green Island Resort.
Last updated: April 24, 2018
Quicksilver Group Roles:
- Dive Sales Manager - Cairns
Quicksilver Cruises Port Douglas:
- PADI Dive Instructor (Bilingual English and Chinese Language Skills) - Port Douglas
- Dive Instructor - Port Douglas
Pro Dive Cairns:
- PADI OWSI Multilingual preferred, Japanese, German or Chinese - Cairns
Green Island Resort:
(Candidates will be required to undertake a D&A test as part of the interview process.)
- HR Coordinator Role with DM Shift responsiblities pro-rata salary maximum 3 days including a stay over - Green Island
- Restaurant Supervisor - live on - Green Island
- Restaurant Wait Staff - Live on - Green Island
- Public Area Cleaner - commute with stay overs required - Green Island
- Kitchen Steward - Commute - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - live on - Green Island
- Chef de Partie - Commute - Green Island
Great Adventures Cairns:
- PADI Dive Instructor with Coxswain certificate - Cairns
- PADI Dive Instructor - Bilingual (English and another European Language skills) - Cairns
- PADI Dive Instructor (Bilingual English and Chinese Language Skills) - Cairns
Only those applications who are short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Note: Please follow the specific application instructions stipulated within all positions advertised, whether here or in conventional media (newspaper etc).