Careers & Employment
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Quicksilver Group, Australia's leading and largest Great Barrier Reef company.
Our operations are based in Cairns and Port Douglas, Tropical North Queensland Australia and consist of:
- Quicksilver Outer Reef and Low Isles Cruises.
- Great Adventures Reef and Green Island Cruises.
- Ocean Spirit Michaelmas Cay Cruises.
- Silver Series Dive and Snorkel Adventures.
- Pro Dive Cairns, Learn to Dive and Liveaboard Dive Trips.
- Poseidon Dive & Snorkel.
- Green Island Resort.
Last updated: June 28, 2017
Quicksilver Group Roles:
- Engineering Manager Green Island Resort - Green Island
- Engineering Workshop Manager MED1 would be advantageous - Port Douglas
Quicksilver Cruises Port Douglas:
- Cruise Attendant - Port Douglas
- Dive Instructor - Bilingual Chinese and English languages essential - Port Douglas
- Deckhand - Port Douglas
- Dive Instructor PADI Open water diving instructors certifications essential - Port Douglas
- Lifeguard Must possess a minimum bronze medallion or current Dive Master certification - Port Douglas
Pro Dive Cairns:
- PADI OWSI Multilingual preferred, Japanese, German or Chinese - Cairns
Green Island Resort:
(Candidates will be required to undertake a D&A test as part of the interview process.)
Only those applications who are short-listed for interview will be contacted.
Note: Please follow the specific application instructions stipulated within all positions advertised, whether here or in conventional media (newspaper etc).